Rosie Ball-Chain Necklace
Hymness Studio - Official Webshop
Care to keep
Everyday occurrences such as aging, sunlight, humidity and general wear can change your jewllery.
Clean your jewellery
Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewellery. Rinse in clean water and dry with a silver cloth.
Gold plated/gold vermeil, etc. And oxidized jewellery is more sensitive to cleaning. Gently clean with a very soft toothbrush or cloth. If you rub too intense, it may cause your gold plating to fade away.
If your silver jewellery has become dull, a silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make it shiny again. However, it will not remove the scratches.
Orders to EU
- Standard delivery Denmark: 1-2 working days
- Standard delivery EU + Scandinavia: 3-5 working days
- Express delivery EU: 1-2 working working days with DHL
Orders delivered outside EU
- Standard delivery in 5-10 working days
- Express delivery in 1-2 business days with DHL
Please note that all orders to Non-EU countries are subject to custom TAX and VAT. Please check with your national custom office. Hymness is not responsible for any additional costs.