Hymness Studio Denmark
Jada crossbody bag is made in an oversized bum bag design and is one of the very first designs from Hymness. The idea behind this design was to combine a practical everyday with kids, living in Copenhagen with an aesthetic urban design and luxury feel. Jada Bag is crafted in super soft vegetable-tanned sheep leather, that leaves you with a big bag without feeling heavy, like cow leather. Feel the comfort of the wide tubular straps, and adjust the fit by simply tying or untying the knots. Find the guide to using the knots on Instagram @hymness.studio
- Double-zipped spacious main compartment, that fits a 9,7" iPad.
- Double-zipped smaller Front pocket.
- Zipped Back wallet for storing your wallet and phone.
- Zipped lining pocket
AHO: Small Independant & Entrepreneurial Leather workshop, New Delhi, India.
AHO and Hymness started our journey together. Aho shares the vision for making better products, growing his workshop on transparency and craftmanship. All materials listed are documented in the process of building a transparent process.
Care to keep
Everyday occurrences such as aging, sunlight, humidity and general wear can change your leather products.
Keep your leather items from getting wet. Water will dry-out the leather and leave your product with visible water-lines that are difficult to remove.
Much like your own skin, leather needs to be moisturized and cared for to prevent it drying out or cracking. Proper care will help prevent this happening and protect your leather products for many years forward.
Even with proper care, your leather items will get dirty with regular use. Cleaning and conditioning your bag can prevent permanent damage.
1. Clean: Do a quick cleaning to absorb dust, grease and unwanted moisture, by using a dry soft cloth.
2. If needed use a soft slightly damp cloth to remove dirt that are not easily removed. (Do not use too much water – leather takes time to dry). Make sure the leather is 100% dry before applying leather balm.
3. Apply leather balm in circular movements. Leave it for a short while, to absorb the leather before using.
Shipping & Payment
Standard delivery takes 2-5 business days in most of EU with Post Nord and GLS. In some cases we'll use DHL, depending on your location.
Find all information on shipping rates, destinations and info here.
Orders outside EU are subject to VAT
All orders for non-EU countries are subject to VAT, including shipments to Norway, the United Kingdom, Greenland, Faroe Iceland & Switzerland.
- Please note that these are not included in the price!
Care to keep
Hymness.com ship orders to Denmark, All EU countries, Norway and the United Kingdom.