Internship SoMe & Marketing
Hymness is looking for a Social Media & Marketing Intern to create engaging and brand awareness.
About the internship:
The internship can be short-term or long-term, depending on your semester.
Hymness is an entrepreneurial company in an exciting transformation. Only two years with the Hymness Label, with nothing 'is fixed in stone'.
An internship with Hymness is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience working with social media strategies and concepts. Bring your theories and ideas to the table and test them in practice on Hymness' social platforms.
Daily duties will include:
- Day-to-day community management across social media channels.
- Content strategy & planning.
- Concept brainstorming and testing ideas with the target group.
- Monitoring social media platforms for trends, ideas and feedback.
- Help grow Hymness' SoMe presence and followers.
- Contribute to copywriting for social media and newsletters.
- Working with platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Klaviyo (newsletter)
ABOUT YOU - Skill and requirements:
- Communication skills in English are preferable.
- Familiar with social media tools and platforms.
- Multimedia enthusiast.
- Passionate about social media marketing and storytelling.
- A good eye for aesthetics and details.
- Engaged person, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Skilled in creating engaging and innovative content.
- Ready for working in an agile and sometimes chaotic entrepreneurial world.
- Current study or degree in Marketing and Copywriting, Multimedia or similar. Engagement, personality and eagerness for learning are more important than more than educational prestige.
- Gymnasium / Highschool level, university or higher, Other relevant education or experience with proven record for the passion of working with SoMe & Marketing.
Engage in real-world projects from brainstorming to execution. Making an impact on our brand's growth.
Social Media Enthusiast:
Combining various platforms to engage the target audience, build brand awareness, and create engaging and relevant content.
Develop and implement effective strategies, conduct research, and optimize campaigns: ‘Creative Cloud’ graphic designs, video editing, and visual storytelling to captivate and grow Hymness’ audience.
WHY CHOOSE HYMNESS?
✨ You will have a mentored internship with 100% hands-on experience.
Mentorship with support and Guidance but with the possibility to shape your internship based on your interests and goals with our support and resources.
Send a personal application in Danish or English – an application that reflects You. The importance is how you work with marketing and social media, your drive, the ideas you bring to the table and your level of executing your thoughts, as you will be working flexibly and independently with me - the owner and founder of Hymness.
Hymness Studio is located in Tølløse – easy access by train or car. The location for the internship is flexible, with the possibility of working from home combined with days in the studio.
Ready to shape your future with Hymness? Apply now with the subject line "Internship Application" with Att.: Stina Tolstrup
Application or questions - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SoMe & Marketing
Shape Your Future with Hymness: Entrepreneurial Internship!
Passionate about marketing, social media, and multimedia? Join Hymness—an entrepreneurial brand—for a unique internship where you shape your own experience.